Páginas

viernes, 30 de diciembre de 2011

1 DAY FOR NEW YEARS EVE!



So i was on Youtube today, wasting my time then i started listening to this song, i love this version of it, it kinda of reminds me that next year i'll be 18 and on my Country that means that you are legal! and i was thinking while i was listening to the song that time passes so fast! and you really need to do something remarkable in life and spend good time with friends, family etc... that i have to enjoy what i've got left for my teenager years,

but sometimes i which i could stay 17 forever....

1 comentario:

  1. i love this song! i'm new to blogspot and could use a check out of my blog! i hope you take the time to look at it, i love books and plan on reviewing them there :) thank you, and i enjoy your blog! keep it up x

    ResponderEliminar